1. Enhance the concrete block beds with rich compost.
2. Trimming and mowing around all beds using the gas powered weed eater and lawn mower is required.
3. All purpose cleanup is required. Material collected will be taken to the dump.
4. Help is needed to weed and help other gardeners to clean up their raised beds.
5. Installation of all hoses and checking for leaks is required.
DONATIONS & VOLUNTEERS MAKE THE GARDEN POSSIBLE.
You can donate money to the community garden, donate supplies, or volunteer your time. We are a non-profit organization 501(c) 3. Get involved, help us, "Keep it Green, Keep Us Growing."
Send check or donations to: Clarkston Community Garden P.O. Box 53 Clarkston, WA 99403
Flash Back: From seed to fruit, it begins with passing down the knowledge to our youth. During 2013 the garden had 43 registered members of all ages who participated in our garden. 100 raised beds were rented out. This video depicts our very youngest novice gardeners having fun getting their beds ready for the season. Tendercare preschoolers are raising fresh produce for themselves and Asotin County Food Bank. Their favorite seed to plant is the tender tasty carrot!
We work with local organizations, colleges and k-12 schools; to have students join us on harvest days for our charity projects, educational resources and workshops. We encourage all citizens of our surrounding communities to visit the garden.